CLR International provides technical support at all stages of the project lifecycle (design, preparation, implementation, supervision, and completion) to ensure that the resources made available reach their intended targets. The mix of projects that our team can support range across the economic and social spectrum, from rural and agricultural development, gender in development, community, and youth development, vocational training, preventive health, small business development, community-based emergency preparedness and response, child rights, and human trafficking and family reunification.
During the project preparation and design phase, we work together with clients to clarify the fundamentals (problem/s to be addressed, expected outcomes and people involved) and we provide assistance with some of the key steps for successful project implementation:
- institutional assessments and risk analyses
- project launch workshops
- surveys of beneficiaries
- social impact assessments
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
We offer assistance with project monitoring and evaluation at various stages of implementation to help clients update project status and measure progress towards objectives, with a focus on:
- addressing issues and potential risks affecting adherence to schedule.
- identifying and recommending corrective measures to ensure timely completion within budget.
- assessing performance at completion and measuring results achieved against targets as well as contributions to institutional strengthening and sustainability.
- collecting lessons learned and preparing progress and completion reports that meet donors’ requirements.